Sunday, February 15, 2009

December Catch Up!


Jameson and I flew out to Texas to surprise Jason for Thanksgiving. It was awesome! The hardest part was keeping Jason in the dark but we managed to do it. Barb flew out with us. We took the shuttle to Jason's hotel and talked to the clerk at front desk. He was more than willing to help. We texted one of Jason's co-workers to let her know we were at the hotel. Jason went up to his room and we made our move! Barb and I hid behind the counter and Jameson sat on the counter in his carseat with a present for his daddy. The clerk called up to Jason's room and told him his package was waiting at the desk (he thought I was mailing him a box hehehe!) Imagine his surprise when he sees the carseat and we jumped up and yelled, "Surprise!" It was great! Barb flew out the next day. Jameson and I stayed until Dec. 15th. He was wonderful on the plane. He slept the whole flight! It really affirms my thoughts that he gets carsick. Jason came home for a week at Christmas. We went to Heber and were able to talk with Allen; it was great to hear his voice. He is now in Trinidad and absolutely loves it! We are glad of his willingness to serve and will be thrilled to have him home this fall.


No comments: