Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eleven months and counting

I can't believe that next month Jameson will be one year old! It is a bittersweet thought. I look back on the past year and am amazed at all that has transpired. He has grown into a sweet little boy and blessed our lives beyond our expectations. April took these pictures on his month-day (eleven month birthday) in the shirt she bought him (with a shirt this cool, who need pants?) it is very appropriate considering it is quite the challenge getting him dressed. We never positioned him, these are all Jameson au natural.


Mommy came in the room.


I am pretty sure that there are at least a dozen photos in circulation of me making this face.



He was excited to see the camera!



I'm a big boy!


Say cheese!

2 comments:

Jacey said...

What a ham! He definitely has some funny faces.

Kristina said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten!! Where did your baby go? ;)